On March 26, 2002, in the offices of Notary Ripamonti in Milan, Italy, the “ ASSOCIAZIONE LICENZIATARI FRANCHISEE ITALIANI “ ( ALFI) has been founded, legal address Piazza Duca D’Aosta 8 , Milan, Italy.
General goal: The protection and development of all Franchisees
· To protect and promote a legal representative for the Franchisee and his assets
· To analyse all existing and future relationships between the members and their Franchisor
· To maintain relationships with the Public Administration
· To establish a documentation centre, research and promote the market segments in which the members operate
· To promote, protect and renew the franchising contracts in order to obtain a balanced mechanism, at the start of the enterprise, characterized by independence and profitability in regards to the mutual role fulfilled by the Franchisee and Franchisor
Settanni, Freda, Strizzolo, Vittoni, Solimeo, Gennari, Parodi, Bazzucchi, Barbieri, Bigardi, Locatelli, Bertetti, Marini, Falcomer.
· Supervisory Board:
· Chairman of the Board: Giuseppe Settanni
· Deputy Chairman and Secretary: Guido Freda
· Tresurer of the Board: Daniele Strizzolo
· Advisor of the Board: Filippo Parodi
· Advisor of the Board: Michele Barbiere
Bazzucchi, Marini, Solimeo
Locatelli, Bertetti, Gennari
Vittoni, Bigardi, Falcomer
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more or any information about membership all interested Franchisees may contact the members of the Supervisory Board or the Nominating Committee. Their names, e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers are listed below.